Sunday, August 1, 2010

30 Nights of Salad - Day 22


BLT Salad with Avocado. Seriously, 'nuff said.

I grilled 4 pieces of bacon on the George Foreman grill and we had 2 apiece. I chopped up some Avocado, and added some Wonton crisps and we got down. One of the easiest and best salads we've had yet.



BLT Salad with Avocado
-Lettuce
-Tomato
-Bacon
-Avocado
-Wonton Crisps (optional)
***Amazing and we did not use dressing. The creaminess of the Avocado and the natural juices of the lettuce and tomatoes did just fine. If you only try one salad it's got to be this one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Beth from Sand to Pearl, thank you for your wonderful comment on my Bib over at Prudent Baby. This recipe looks delicious! And salad is actually on the menu to dinner tonight, I definitely going to be trying it out! My husband, and both my kids thank you too! And awesome blog by the way, so many yummy foods, can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete